0 != NULL
|Дата: Monday, 29.08.2011, 14:20 | Message # 1|
||In x3.04 version I plan to add bleedings and bone fractures. |
This is what I want to do at the moment:
- When you jump you can get bone fracture (probably a broken leg), and the greater height, the higher the chances.
- When you receive damage you can get bone fracture (probably a broken arm), and the more damage, the higher the chances.
- Fractures can be different: the fracture of the left arm, right arm, left leg, right leg, maybe even several at once.
- Leg fracture greatly reduces movement speed.
- Arm fracture slightly reduces movement speed and greatly reduces attack speed and damage.
- With left hand broken, you can't use weapons, build / repair the barricades.
- Fracture does not pass with time.
- When you use a medkit, splint eases condition, but the fracture doesn't dissapear, though it's negative effects are weakened.
- Having a splint increases the chances of getting new fracture of this bone.
- Fracture doesn't have any visual effect (although I would like it to, but such model attachments doesn't exist).
- Bleeding may open when you receive damage.
- Bleeding gradually takes away your health.
- Bleeding may be weak (usual) and severe.
- Weak bleeding passes with time.
- Weak bleeding may become severe, if your stamina is low.
- Severe bleeding does not pass with time.
- Bleeding can be stopped by using a medkit.
- Bleeding has visual effects, and traces of blood appear a on the ground.