Friday, 26.04.2024, 03:56
Registration | Login

[ Main page · Downloads · Forum ] [ New messages · Search · Members · Forum rules ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Maniac with Saw [Forum] » Maniac with Saw » Development » Bleedings and bone fractures
Bleedings and bone fractures
Fukuro
0 != NULL
Дата: Monday, 29.08.2011, 14:20 | Message # 1
In x3.04 version I plan to add bleedings and bone fractures.
This is what I want to do at the moment:

Bone fracture:
  • When you jump you can get bone fracture (probably a broken leg), and the greater height, the higher the chances.
  • When you receive damage you can get bone fracture (probably a broken arm), and the more damage, the higher the chances.
  • Fractures can be different: the fracture of the left arm, right arm, left leg, right leg, maybe even several at once.
  • Leg fracture greatly reduces movement speed.
  • Arm fracture slightly reduces movement speed and greatly reduces attack speed and damage.
  • With left hand broken, you can't use weapons, build / repair the barricades.
  • Fracture does not pass with time.
  • When you use a medkit, splint eases condition, but the fracture doesn't dissapear, though it's negative effects are weakened.
  • Having a splint increases the chances of getting new fracture of this bone.
  • Fracture doesn't have any visual effect (although I would like it to, but such model attachments doesn't exist).

Bleeding:
  • Bleeding may open when you receive damage.
  • Bleeding gradually takes away your health.
  • Bleeding may be weak (usual) and severe.
  • Weak bleeding passes with time.
  • Weak bleeding may become severe, if your stamina is low.
  • Severe bleeding does not pass with time.
  • Bleeding can be stopped by using a medkit.
  • Bleeding has visual effects, and traces of blood appear a on the ground.

Maniac with Saw [Forum] » Maniac with Saw » Development » Bleedings and bone fractures
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: