Saturday, 27.04.2024, 00:00
Registration | Login

[ Main page · Downloads · Forum ] [ New messages · Search · Members · Forum rules ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Maniac with Saw [Forum] » Maniac with Saw » Suggestions » Absorb (Ghost)
Absorb (Ghost)
Unseen
Victim
Дата: Monday, 02.01.2012, 00:20 | Message # 1

HP:

XP:

Exp: 72
Registration date:
The only suggestion I got is to do something about the ghosts... when there's a lot of people and many of them die and drain ur mana together as ghosts it goes like 10 per sec even when standing still.. seriously unplayable. Only one ghost should be able to drain u at a time or something like that

diegokopo
Victim
Дата: Monday, 02.01.2012, 00:26 | Message # 2

HP:

XP:

Exp: 80
Registration date:
I don't think change the drain of the ghost.
First: The game is more fast when the victims are falling, with the ghost is really annoying but the victim will die more fast, with this is more fast the game
Second: after minutes the ghost will create a great group, for this you need to escape fast or kill the maniac
Third: You can try to evade the drain... how? Moving when the ghost is drain, will work with 3 or 4 ghost, but try to survive/escape/kill fast

Unseen
Victim
Дата: Monday, 02.01.2012, 13:42 | Message # 3

HP:

XP:

Exp: 72
Registration date:
Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention its seriously unplayable when the ghosts are draining the MANIAC, not victims. Which they do, about 90% of the time >.<, and in very big groups -_-

Trespasser
Victim
Дата: Saturday, 14.01.2012, 15:52 | Message # 4

HP:

XP:

Exp: 26
Registration date:
either make 'absorb stamina' unavailable after a certain percent\number of victims are no longer alive (or after a period of time, lets say 8-15 mins) or completely revamp ghost skills n movement.
and i mean these things for the ghost - maniac interactions, as for when half the victim population is dead the game will end sooner and people aren't forced to wait 30 mins

Fukuro
0 != NULL
Дата: Tuesday, 24.01.2012, 11:15 | Message # 5
The best way, I think, would be making Maniac immune to absorb...
That's what I will do.

Maniac with Saw [Forum] » Maniac with Saw » Suggestions » Absorb (Ghost)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: